A blog to hold all the lovely people who responded to my advertisement.

Friday 19 October 2012

Gabe

-->
Gabe sent:



Hello Susan,
I would be very interested in becoming your personal owl to watch over you during the night while you sleep. I have done it before for a friend and would do it again. I am a huge Twilight fan, and my friend often referred to me as Edward Cullen. I will be happy to help.

Cheers,
Gabe

---
Reply:


Hello Gabe,

Susan here. I too am a fan of twilight and if we could perhaps perform some minor twilight role play then that would be excellent. I could send you a script before you come over one night and then we could re-enact one of the bedroom scenes. Does this sound like something you could do? I wouldn't mind if you had a copy of the script but only if you wrote the lines on your hand or underneath your wings (the owl costume is very large and exact).

No comments:

Post a Comment